Who’s the Photoblogger?
Hey guys, I’m Evanjohnn O. Mendoza, 18 year old wanna-be photographer and newbie photoblogger. I decided to give myself the net-name: The Photoblogger because it basically speaks out what I mainly do, and that’s photoblogging.
I’ve been into photography since 1st year Highschool starting with my first camera, a 35mm Samsung Film Camera which I bought in Beijing. Ever since then I was hooked. Then I got a hand-me-down Canon Powershot which was just 2.3 megapixels. It was then that I started dabbling with manual settings. About 4 years ago I got my first ever DSLR, a Canon 400D which until is the same camera that I’ve been using.
I’ve only been into serious blogging at the start of January 1, 2009. It was when this site was born. Through the help of my mentors: Bryan Karl Yuson and Winston Almendras (who also happens to own Techykid.com, Pinoy Lakwatsero, Nitropixel SEO tutorials and Digital Puto) I was able to grow and develop as a blogger learning many things about this modern passion of mine. Of course I also get a lot of help from Blogging masters such as Ada, Jehz, Eric, Fritz and the rest.
I also run The Velez Times, a blog about my school: Cebu Velez College.
- Reading- books, information, fantasy, SOME classics and many more.
- Animals- dogs, fishes, cats, name em all, but I’m a sucker for the ones in Class Aves
- Nature- I love the outdoors, mountains, forests, fields, and occasionally, beaches
- Photography- Yep, the photoblog says it all.
- Eating- almost anything
- Music-classical, musical, soft, romance and many more
- Linguistics-especially Chinese mandarin
- Traveling-although I want everything prepared for me (package tours), I might risk doing some backpacking
Those are just some of the things I love.
Why Focal Glass?
If you look it up, the focal glass is an important part of the camera which enables the camera user to view the subject through the viewfinder as according to focusing of the camera. And guess what, I don’t have it in my camera. Meaning all my pictures here are results of viewing through an “imaginary focal Glass”.
I don’t even know why I’m putting this here. Apparently I have none. I’ve never won in any big contest. I’ve done nothing much which is life changing. (does winning in a children’s party game count?)
I’m just your ordinary guy who’s got dreams unfulfilled.
I’m me, you’re you.
- you don’t like me and if I don’t know you, then I care about you just as much as I care about the Urea that I expelled just a few minutes ago in the comfort room.
- you don’t like my post, beat it, it’s not for you.
- my page loads slow in your browser, contact your internet provider, not me.
- you think my content is crap, go find a mirror, you’ll see worse
- you think you’ve got a better blog, refer to if-then statement no. 1
ELSE read my blog and leave a comment