Another one of my records from my Shanghai trip before, I saw this beautiful Fil-Chi who caught my attention. Sigh. Oh how she mesmerized me with her snow white complexion and her jet black hair. She was from a different group sa Shanghai tour so we only got to “meet” each other when we have group tours.
So I the utilized my 300mm lens (hihihihihih) to take a shot of this “rare flower” of Shanghai. So tame, so smooth, so beautiful. I remember someone telling me her name, but now I forgot it.
So how to photostalk?
- Use a good zoom lens
- Take pictures of subjects close to the ACTUAL subject
- Pay close attention to subject’s eyes so you can shift lens position when she looks at you
- Take a good look at people around you so that you don’t get caught stalking her
- Take shots when something else is going on so no one’s focusing on you
- Take your shots fast, test your settings on a different subject before shooting actual subject as to avoid time wasting.
- Take the shots fast, don’t stay on focus on the subject for more than 5 seconds, it’s too risky
What’s the easier way to photostalk?
- Say hi
- say your name
- Ask permission to take the shot
And here’s a result from me doing the second one.
(gawd, I can’t get over zhang zi yi )
A rare beauty in the North… 北方有佳人
She’s the finest lady on earth 绝世而独立
One glance from her, the city falls 一顾倾人城
A second glance leaves the whole nation in ruins 再顾倾人国
There is no city or nation that has been 宁不知倾城与倾国
More cherished than a beauty like this 佳人难再得